|Duration – 2 Days
Contact us for pricing and availability.
||This course is designed for:
- Newly appointed project managers
- Experienced project managers
- Professionals responsible for creation and development of teams
||Successful Techniques in Project Management
Equivalent project management knowledge and experience
||This course is divided into the following modules:
- Module 1: HR Management which covers the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs for Organizational Planning, Staff Acquisition, and Team Development as recognized in the PMBOK guide.
- Module 2: Leadership explores the roles and qualifications of a project manager and allows participants to recognize the character and temperament types of themselves and others.
- Module 3: Motivation discusses the four major motivational theories and how to motivate team members.
- Module 4: Team Building explains the team concept and works with several team building techniques to increase morale, productivity, and problem solving skills.
This course will incorporate practical hands-on activities to reinforce the skills taught. Students will be equipped with templates and self-assessment tools to support class presentations and serve as reference material for use after session attendance.
||Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the Inputs, Tools and Techniques, and Outputs of:
- Organizational Planning
- Staff Acquisition
- Team Development
- Describe and implement effective leadership principles
- List ways to motivate a team
- Develop and lead an effective team
|PMBOK Guide Areas Covered
|This course covers the following Project Management Knowledge Areas:
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management