Ask an Agile Expert™ – Agile Coaching by the hour
Cape Project Management, Inc. works with a network of Agile and Project Management experts. We can provide just in time coaching to address some of the key challenges you may be facing. We can provide coaching on the following topics, just to name a few:
- Running Effective Scrum Meetings: Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, Backlog Refinement (grooming), Daily Scrums
- Which Agile framework is right for you
- Overcoming challenges in implementing Scrum
- Agile tools
- Implementing Kanban
- Best Practices in Agile software engineering: Pair Programming, Continuous Integration, Code Sharing, Daily Builds
- Using Agile in Business Process Improvement
- Preparing for Agile Exams: PMI-ACP, PSM 1, PSPO 1
NEW CUSTOMERS: If you are interested in learning more, schedule a 30 minute consultation to see if we are the right fit. If you schedule future consultations with us, I will credit the cost of the this introductory appointment. All of our coaching will be online and/or on the phone. The use a webcam is up to you.
Many coaches offer the first session for free. Our experience is that if you are not willing to commit to an appointment with a fee, then you are not ready for our services.
Email email@example.com to make an appointment. Please give us some times you are available. Please assume we are available between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm Pacific Time
First session: 30 minutes for $100.00 USD
Additional Sessions: 1 hour for $170.00 USD
To confirm the appointment, I will send you and electronic invoice via PayPal which can be paid via credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What if I don’t see a topic I am interested in listed above?
- Contact us and let us know what your coaching topic is. We have extensive connections to experts in Agile and project management and can quickly identify someone who can meet your needs.
- How far in advance do I have to book an appointment?
- All appointments have to be booked a minimum of 24 hours in advance. If you need some advice or coaching at the last minute, contact us via email.
- Can I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
- All appointments can be canceled or rescheduled within 24 hours using the registration link in the confirmation email. There are no refunds for appointments cancelled within 24 hours.
- How do you accept payments for coaching services?
- Cape Project Management, Inc. uses Paypal for the checkout process for most major credit cards. PayPal meets and exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. We will never even see your financial information. Your information will only be processed by Paypal which places a very strong emphasis on security and keeping your information private. If you want to pay by invoice, please contact us.